Friday, July 3, 2009

かみなり




Yes, yes, you guys get to see my now fat and ugly face talk to you. D: I swear, I seriously got fatter. .-. And to be honest.. my host mom's cooking.. isn't that good. ;_; Or maybe it's just the food here. I dunno.. D:

Oh yes, I forgot to add.. During Shouji, or cleaning, we saw black smoke, and since we clean on the top floor of the school, we ran out to the fenced roof thing and watched as fire came out of something.. it was quite far away, but the black smoke was billowing and it was obviously caught on fire. Really scary thunder and lightening.. SUPER loud. Omg, you guys won't believe how loud the thunder can get there..

2 comments:

  1. That's it? No shoutout for me? ): aha it's kay miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOLD YOU MILK TEA WAS GOOD >:D

    ReplyDelete